- What is CodeRED and why is it important to me?
- When will CodeRED be used?
- Does the CodeRED system replace other systems that have been used to provide time-sensitive information to residents?
- Does the CodeRED system already have my telephone number, or do I need to sign up to receive CodeRED notifications?
- I have a business located in Miami County. Can I arrange to have CodeRED contact my business?
- What is I want to register additional numbers for my address?
- Is my personal information protected?
- How will I recognize a CodeRED message?
- What should I do if I receive a CodeRED message?
- I have a cordless phone, and it does not work when the power goes out. How will the system be able to contact me?
- Will the CodeRED system leave a message on an answering machine?
- What happens if the line is busy?
- What circumstances might prevent a message from being delivered to me?
- Is there an app for CodeRED?